The online/printable version of the Academy job application is no longer available. The company’s careers website (by visiting the site) must be used to fill out and submit the application. On the careers site, you may apply for in-store, corporate, and distribution center jobs.
If you’re looking for a new job, applying online is the best place to start. Not only is this the fastest way to get a response from the Academy, but it’s also a way to be sure that your application is being processed the way you want it to. You can avoid any potential errors and get started on your job search right away
How to Apply for Academy Job Application Online
Step 1 – To open the job page in a different tab/window, click the jobs link (http://careers.academy.com/).
Step 2 – To look for a job in a specific category, click on the link. (retail, business, distribution, and other types)
Step 3 – From the drop-down menu, choose whether you want an hourly or a professional job, then click the “Search” button to load the search results page.
Step 4 – All of the results may be seen by scrolling down the page.
Tip: Filter the results by keyword or location using the form at the top of the page.
Step 5 – Under the job you’re interested in, click on the “Apply” link.
Step 6 – Sign in to your account, or go to the “New User” link to create a new account.
Step 7 – New User Registration:
- Email address
Step 8 – Select the source type (through which you were recruited for the position).
Step 9 – If you have a resume, upload it here.
You may also submit information via your LinkedIn account.
Step 10 – Personal Information: Fill out the required information:
- First name
- Last name
- Street address
- Mailing address/state
- Zip/postal code
- Email address
- Primary phone number
- If you will allow the hiring manager to contact your current employer
- Complete the shift availability grid
- Select your preferred number of hours per week
- Enter your expected pay rate
Step 11 – To continue to the final section, press the “Save and continue.”
Step 12 – Complete the application’s following sections::
- Employment eligibility
- Education/work information
- Additional information
- Experience profile
- Background information
- Review and Submit
Academy Sports + Outdoors Details:
Academy Sports + Outdoors is a retail sporting goods company based in the United States. The Katy Distribution Center in unincorporated western Harris County, Texas, near Katy and west of Houston, houses its corporate offices.
- Customer Service Number: 1 (888) 922-2336
- Headquarters: Katy, TX
- CEO: Ken C. Hicks (May 2018–)
- Founded: 1938, San Antonio, TX
- Revenue: 4.9 billion USD (2019)
- Number of Employees: 17,000 (2011)
- Founders: Arthur Gochman, Max Gochman
- Academy Hours of Operation: 8:30 AM to 9:30 PM on Monday through Thursday in Open and Friday Closed.
Academy Sports + Outdoors provides an incentive program that targets and retains team members who are passionate about our company and want to contribute significantly. Our team members’ needs are covered at every stage of their lives through our employee benefits package, which assists with future planning. The basics are among our benefits:
- Medical/Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Maternity and Paternity leave for Full-Time
- Life/ADD Insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HSA and HRA)
- Merchandise Discount
- Team Member Disaster Relief
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401k and Matching contributions
- National Discounts (AAA, Verizon, TMobile)
- Tuition Reimbursement
Thank you for reading our blog. In this post, we are going to discuss the Academy Job Application Apply Online. Academy offers a wide range of jobs that cater to different skills and interests. Whether you’re looking for a career change or want to explore a new field, Academy has got you covered.
We would love to hear your thoughts about the content and how you can use it to further your career goals.